Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration - Easter Chickie

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break ??!
my turn for the inspiration over  at the Clubhouse blog, and today I am sharing a little Easter cuteness.



I have used the fab "Happy Easter " digi papers from Echo Park...and this super cute "Easter Chickie" image from Mo 
I amde a matching tag too cos I loved colouring this little sweetie sooo much. 
I used my Spectrums
CT1,2,CG3,TN6,OR1&2,PP4,HB2,BT3,
IG3,2,IG5,GB10,8,EB2,BGR3,2,blender

I would like to enter this in...
1.2 cute ink - Easter 
2.Crafty Boots - Easter 
3.Crafty Cardmakers - Wings 
4.Oooh lala - Easter/Spring
5.That Craft Place - Easter/Spring
6.Allsorts - Easter 

Thanks for popping by.
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and tag combo, just full of squidgy cute! Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these, that image is adorable and made more so my your fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the shading and the great papers! Thanks for playing with us at 2 CuteInk!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute chickie!
    Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and beautiful easter creation, cute pair.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw so gorgeous lis.the little chicks are adorable and i love your design and fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and tag and your colouring is just fabulous. thank you for entering our Spring/Easter Challenge at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete