Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration... "Peggy"

Hello my lovelies...
 You will be glad to know you are just in time for my latest post here and over at Mo's Clubhouse blog...
 Here is my latest creation... and I think it is safe to say that all the DT love "Peggy".... 



So, when I saw Echo Parks "Bundle of Joy, girl" papers, I had to have them... I LOVE these papers.... So here they are again ....Distressed, with a double helping of lace, some flowers and stickles.... I finished the card base of with a heart die cut and a pearl.
"Peggy is coloured with my Spectrums:
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4 GB8,10,2,EB3,CT2,CR7,8,PP6,5,4,2,1,BGR4,3,2,1,CG4,3,DG3,GG3,2,1,BG3,blender




So, keep checking out the Clubhouse blog, for daily inspiration, and keep your eyes peeled in the FB Clubhouse too! 
All, I need to do now is enter this in..
1.Card Mania - Flowers
2.Crafty Cardmakers - Dots
3.Paper Creators crafts - Flowers
4.Kit & Clowder - Flowers
5.Penny's Paper Crafty- Spooled item (lace)
6.Fussy & fancy - springtime flowers
 Thanks for popping by today..
 Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenges.
    Good luck!
    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card. Your image is beautiful and all of your papers and embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Paper Creator’s Crafts for our Flowers challenge this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - stunning card! I love everything about this! Your coloring is amazing!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love the lace!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete