Pages

Followers

Thursday, 2 April 2015

Mo's Digital challenge - Anything goes with a twist ;Spring

Hello my lovelies... well, tis a lovely Spring day here today , which brings me nicely to my next make.. this is my creation for the now monthly challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil .Today the theme is "Anything goes with a twist ; the optional theme of "Spring" " 
Here's my "Spring" themed card...


This sweet image is "Hey Bud" and she is coloured with my Spectrums
Skin:FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,005,009,91,35
Hair:GB8,GB10,CT2,1,TN1,104,
Clothes:TN6,OR2,GB3,
Soil:BG4,3,EB2,110,104



The papers are digi, and called "Serendipity & shine on" .I added some doodling to finish . Super quick & super sweet, doncha think??
So, pop on over to the blog and check out the delish makes from the rest of the DT, and get yourself entered. Remember, all you need is a Mo image ...
So, I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting by designs - Anything goes 
2.Crafty Creations - Anything goes 
3.Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything goes
4.Crafty Cardmakers - Spring 

Thanks for popping by today.
Hope the sun is shining where you are!
Hugs x

1 comment: