Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Your Next Stamp inspiration at MMCS

Hello my lovelies!!!
Busy old day on the blog again!!!
First up, a little inspiration for My Mum's Craft Shop.
I had to have this fab "Perfect Chemistry" stamp set from Your Next Stamp, and I teamed it with the new Mama Elephant "Polaroid  Fun " die set to make this ..... 


The papers are by Dani , and are called "Imagination Kit" , they work perfectly here.



 So, I hope you get to check out the new arrivals over  @ MMCS... and grab some while you can!
I would like to enter this in...
1.Allsorts - Quick & easy
2.Suzy B's - Anything goes- use die or punch
3.Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Q is for Quick
4.Craft your Passion - anything goes

Till next time 
Hugs 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this! The paper is absolutely perfect, and love the stamps:) Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and watt a fun image (sorry could not resist the pun).
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Quick & Easy' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! Watts up LOL
    Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "Q is for Quick" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polaroid..very cool. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It's so cute -- and you even have the perfect patterned paper! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete