Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Clubhouse inspiration - Bip Bip Birthday

Hey gang!! how are ya???? 
I have had a fab weekend, how about you???
Sunday was pretty full on to be honest, as Hubs and I were running a 10k race in nearby Beverley. It was warm and it was very breezy, but I managed to finish, grab my t-shirt & medal and head on home to have a relaxing afternoon.
But, catching up on Monday, I can now share my next make for Mo's Clubhouse blog.


This super cute image is called " Bip bip birthday" and is coloured with my Spectrums..
DR7,5,CR8.IG6,5,4,3,2,DG3,LG5,3,TB4,3,OR2,1,GB3.EB2.GB2.BG1,2,3,blender



I used a few scraps from the Its a celebration papers set from Carta bella , added a sentiment from a Woodware stamp set, and finished with a button
I do hope you guys are dropping by the Clubhouse blog, and FB page for lots of inspiration. there's plenty to be found??? I will see ya there!
I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafting when we can- one for the kids 
2.Hiding in my craft room - Scraps Saturday
3.Speedy Fox & friends - Paper strips at angles
4.Creative Inspirations - Birthday bonanza

 Thanks for popping by..
 Hugs xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning male card lis.really love the fun image and your colouring is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Hiding In my Craft Room, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun fun card thanks for sharing at MFP SFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, that robot is super cute. Love your birthday card. Congrats on finishing the race and thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card and your coloring is great!
    Thanks for joining us at MFP/SF&F challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card and I really like the bright colors. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the layout and love your use of cheerful colors. Thanks for sharing with us at MFP/SFF this week.

    kReN@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete