Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration "Grunge Love"

Hey guys... I am back!!! 
The ink is literally still wet on this one, but I think I made it...Time to share my make for Mo's Clubhouse....
Here is "Grunge Love " From Mo.... I tried to make it as monochromatic as possible....what do ya think??? 


I used Prima "Printery" papers, and coloured my "Grunge Love" couple with my Spectrums
IG10,8,5,3,,BGR5,4,3,2,FS4,6,TN2,3,BG7,6,5,3,GG3,2,1 blender


 The papers are distressed ,and matted onto black CS... I added a couple of Spellbinders "Ironworks" die cuts, and some black tiny pearls... 
I would like to enter this in....
1.Art by Miran - Anything goes
2.Sister Act - Anything goes
3.Lil Patch of Crafty friends - Anything goes 
4.Creative Fingers - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping back today! 
Have a fun crafty day!
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card with great coloring and lovely details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the grungy look and the colouring of the image is gorgeous too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the design. Thank you for joining us over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge 9, good luck.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grunge-Tactic! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.....saw your card over on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge link up & had to come by for a closer look. Your colouring is fab, great layout and papers too.....love it. I'm following you too!
    hugs Jo x
    http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete