Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration- Little Punk

Hello crafty peeps.... I am so glad you could join me today, cos it's my turn over at the Clubhouse to share my latest Mo make ..




 I was wanting to colour up "Little punk" for a while now...
I printed off feintly to create the no-lines effect.. I used my Spectrums..
 FS4,5,6,8TN2,3,LG5,3,PP6,5,2,BG7,5,3,1,IG1-10,DR5,CR8,Blender
The sentiment also comes with the image.. and its just perfect!
I just added 3 gems to finish... CAS & quick! 
Check out the inspiration every day at the clubhouse and don't forget the challenge is still running too!It has the optional theme "For Teenz"
 I would like to enter mine in the following challenges..
1.Creative Card Crew- for a teen
2.Party Time Tuesdays- Anything goes
3.TTCRD - Anything goes
4.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
5.Allsorts - Happy birthday
6.Incy Wincy- All or nothing

 Thanks for popping by...
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and pretty card Lis.

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and don't forget the DT have more prizes on their own blogs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Desings, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.i love your cas design and fantastic image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card thanks for joining incy wincy Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our 6th birthday challenge at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, I love how she appears to be pouting! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart!! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Your coloring is great. The pleats and dimension in the clothing is awesome. Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image and fabulous coloring work! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is delightful thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete