Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - "Nice to see you Petunia"

Hello my lovelies....!!!!
Did you have a fab bank holiday??? Me too! (thats why I am running late, lol).
So first up... my post for My Mums Craft shop...
 I had to colour up this cutie from Stamping Bella Woodies... "Nice to see you Petunia" 


I cut my card base with ym Go Kreate die, and layers up with Echo Park papers, adding a Lacy Circle die cut into the mix. I coloured up Petunia with my Spectrums..
FS6,CR3,5,IG8,5,TN6,GB3,2,BT1,IB1,blender

To finished I grabbed my all time fave Flower trio Die-namics die, and added some pearls... voila!
So check out the store for new things arriving almost daily, and grab some inspiration on the Shop blog....
I would like to enter this in...
1.2 Cute Ink - Anything goes
2.Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
3.Penny Black & More - Dies & Punches
4.Cupcake Inspirations- Photo Inspiration
5. Crafts & Me - Use Circles 

 Thanks for popping by, Will be back laters xxxx

9 comments:

  1. adorable and such cute details..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, so adorable! Love the round card and the super cute image!
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and a lovely choice of soft colours Lis.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! It's sooooo pretty! Petunia Pig is one of my favs!!! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - DT, Eva Ng -

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) The image is too cute and your coloring is awesome! Very sweet card, Lis.
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo what a fabby image, lovely colours and a great shape too and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete