Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration - The Whole Herd

Hey guys....
Time to share another inspirational make over at My Mums Craft Shop . I had to have "The whole herd" stamp set as soon as I saw it.... and here is my first make with it.. (And... since my eldest is mad keen on cows , there will be lots more,lol) 




So, teamed up with some cowboy style papers(Carta Bella Giddy up boy& girl) , I think she looks kinda cool , don't you?? Whats more is there are some perfect sentiments in the set too!
I quickly coloured her up with my Spectrums, fussy cut & 3d'd them all on. super quick and super cool! 
please go check out all the awesome goodies arriving instore daily. You will be so glad you did!! 
I would like to enter this in..
1.Sister Act - Anything goes
2.Creative corner - Anything goes
3.Inspiration Destination -Anything goes
4.613 Avenue Create- Anything goes 

Thanks for popping by
have a fun day!
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Super card Lis. Hope the training is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image and sentiment,love the papers and layout-Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lis.i love the fun sentiment and image and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. waue this is so sweet, hope you like to join in on my group
    I love to colour digitals.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/645198078933984/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card :-) Thank you for joining us in CCC.
    Hugs from Therese, Creative Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layers and a great color profile! Love this make! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete