Pages

Followers

Thursday, 4 June 2015

LOTV Summer Challenge

Hey guys , just a quick post to share my entry for the LOTV FB Summer theme Challenge ... I had to enter this one , Have you seen the prizes???? 
So, the theme being summer, the sea, beaches and lots of sunshine are what I think of... ( living by the sea myself....naturally) 
So, I grabbed my fav LOTV sea theme stamp.. 
and made this.... 

The image is "Little mermaid 2"
She is coloured with my Spectrums:
FS4,5,6,8TN2,3,BT5,4,2, JG1,GT1,2,3,BT1,blender,LG5,3,Cg2,,pencils:62,63,64,52,46,43,80,29,009,005,91,002



I used Michele Roos "Seascape papers", Winter wreath,decorative corners and Sea charms dies, gesso, cheesecloth & twine. Love that corrugated card! 
 I would also like to enter this in...
1.Card & Scrap - Use dies 
2.Cards Galore - Anything goes 
3.Country view- Shabby Chic
4.Lia Stampz - Anything goes 

 Thanks for popping by!
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lis and I love the layers and textures with fabulous colouring.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute. I felt like I was at the beach. Loved the coloring and the details in your card. Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap. And good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card and style! love it! thanks for sharing Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , great card
    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete