Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Mo's Clubhouse- Have a blast!!!!

Hey guys, just a short post, as its a busy busy day prepping for my demo.. and its glorious outside so I really need to get finished!!! 
Its my turn to post over at Mo's Clubhouse today... and I chose a fabulously summer image... I LOVE this little guy!!! 

 The papers are "Rough and Tumble" from Carta Bella, and "Blast" is coloured with my Spectrums.
FS4,5,6,8TN2,3,GT1,2,3,GB3,CT4,2,TN6,OR1,2,3,TB3,2,1,IG6,8,10,IB1,BT1,LG3,1,blender 




 The fab sentiment comes with the image... 
I Would like to enter him in the following...
1.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes 
2.Melonheadz - Summer fun
3.The Pink Elephant - Anything goes 
4.Gem of a challenge - Summertime
Thanks for popping by
 Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect summer card! Love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome summer card, I agree with JanR! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, fab image and so beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is just too fun. Love your card!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete