Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration - Bye Bye!

hello my lovelies!
Time once again to share my Tuesday "Mo make"....
I think this is one of the first Mo images I ever got, if not the first... And, I love him still!!!


 I have teamed "Bye bye" up with some Basic Grey Hey boy papers, and coloured him with my Spectrums..
FS4,5,6,8TN2,3,DG3,CG4,3,TN6,GB3,CT1,TN1,DR7,5,CR8,BG7,5,4,2,IG9,7,5,3,,GG1,2,3.blender



 I layered onto Kraft CS and distressed with vintage photo DI, adding a "springy" die cut, just for fun.
 So, I do hope you will get chance to pop on over to the Clubhouse, there's fresh inspiration everyday! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Die Cuttin' Diva's - Masculine
2.Connie can crop - That's how I roll (Transport)
3.Paper creator- Anything goes
4.Southern Ridge- Anything goes

Thanks for popping by.
hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous.....love your colouring!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I just love the detail in your coloring! I wish I could do that! This is gorgeous! Thank you for entering my challenge at Connie Can Crop! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! fab card, amazing colouring, great papers, just stunning, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow just amazing coloring and I love your whole layout! Thank you so much for joining our "Masculine" challenge this month at Southern Ridge Trading Company! Hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete