Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration- Eileen

Hello again Mo fans!! Thanks for stopping by! 
Its my second post today, and I wanted to share my Clubhouse inspiration with you! 
I thought this image was perfect for the time of year ( Pretend its not raining!!lol) 



I used "Eileen", and created this CAS style card ( Just because I wanted to use some of these new dies I had to play with) 
I coloured here up with my Spectrums:
FS4,5,6,TN2,3,GD3,CG4,3,2,BGR5,3,2,BG5,4,3,1,DR7,5,CR8,Gt3,2,1,Ct1,2,blender.
Matted onto some kraft cardstock, and finished with the new and very stylish Edge'abilities die ... Gosh ,these are so easy to use. 
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Lacy Sunshine - Anything goes
2.Simply Papercraft - Anything goes
3.Sister Act - Anything goes
4.Wags & Whiskers - CAS

 Thanks for popping by, have a crafty day!
 Hugs xx


7 comments:

  1. What a creative card! Really like everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... and love your gorgeous colouring.. Thank you for joining Lacy Sunshine Colour Your World Challenge... Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. <3 :D

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!! As you say perfect for this time of year.
    Love YOUR plain and simple design!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice creation. I really like the color scheme you have chosen. Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lis.fabulous image and colouring and i love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im taking a look ahead for your subsequent put up,Alpha ZXT I will attempt to get the grasp of it!Good article, thanks. I just signed up to your blog rss feed.Rattling fantastic information can be found on website .http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-alpha-zxt-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete