Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration - Fabulous!

Hey Peeps... I am here again with my usual Tuesday post over at the Clubhouse... 
Today I wanna  share "Fabulous" ! 





I teamed her up with the yummy Cosmo Cricket "Salt Air" papers, and coloured her with my Spectrums 
FS4,5,6,8TN2,3,BT5,4,2,TN6,GB3,CT2,IG9,7,5,3,1,BG3,1,blender



I added a little Faux stitching with my micron pen, and used a Paper Smooches die cut to finish.... 
Check out the fab inspiration every day in the Clubhouse, and pop in and say "Hello" in Bronte & Bellas FB page too! 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafty Cardmakers - Stitching
2.Dream Valley - Anything goes 
3.Lacy Sunshine - Anything goes 
4.Pile it on - Colouring
Thanks for popping by
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Great work Lis, I love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE!
    Thank you for entering your fantastic creation at Lacy Sunshine's Colour Your World Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card ! Thanls for sharing it with Crafty Cardmakers ! Good luck :)
    Vania
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, so cute..Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine's Colour Your World Challenge and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the image she is so cute. Fab colouring and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Great image and your colouring is just fabulous! Thanks for joining with our Real or Faux Stitching challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More, good luck and hope to see you again soon

    Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute project, many thanks for joining us in our first Lacy Sunshine Colour your world Challenge. Good luck Gill CT x

    ReplyDelete