Pages

Followers

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Babies

Hello Mo fans! 
 Thanks for joining us for our next challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil where the theme is "Anything goes /Babies"..
now, there are sooo many cute cute choices to be had, but I had been wanting to colour these adorable little ones up for a while so I plumped for "Reach  Star (girl)



I used the gorgeous Echo Park Baby Girl papers 2, cut out a tag with my Die-namics blueprints tag die 1 and embossed it with the clouds embossing folder from Crafters Companion. The heart dangling from the bow is a Memory Box Precious Hearts die. I added some ribbon, and gems from my stash to finish.
She is coloured up with my Spectrums
 Fs4,5,6,8,TN2,3,DR7,5,CR8,PP5,4,2,CT1,2,GB3,TN1,blender.
Finally, I fussy cut her out and popped her onto my tag.
I do hope you get to pop over and give the challenge a go... remember you only need a Mo image to enter 
I would like to enter this in 
1.Clear it out - anything goes 
2.Papertake Weekly- Anything goes 
3.Sweet Stamps - Polka dots 
4.Whimsy Stamps - Anything but a square card.
thanks for joining me today... have a fun crafty day!
Hugs xxx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lis, the image is adorable.
    hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made this little one in onesie and a cape look so cool! I love your card - from DP's to amazing coloring. :)
    Have a lovely day, Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, great job with the coloring. Thanks for playing along in the SweetStamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete