Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration

Hello my lovelies.... I am back to kick off my first post today for my MMCS inspiration.
I could not resist these super cute stamps, I had to have them. they are called "Penguins In Paradise"


  I love, love these cute guys! 
The papers are from the Doodlebug"Sunkissed" pad, they are sooo lush and cheery!
I coloured the images up & fussy cut them out, mounting them on top of the tag shape from MFT Tag Builder blueprints 1. (I stamped it with some postage mark stamps from my stash)I added a sentiment from the stamp set, added doodling and some tiny pearls to accent... Thats it, Finito!!! 



Watch out for some more of these guys coming your way soon (Wink!)
I would like to enter this in...
1.Come & Get it - Animals
2.Great Impressions - Anything goes
3.Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
4.Scrappy Hands - Summer 
Thanks for popping by!
Hugs xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Cute as can be - that little guy is having a wonderful time in his little summery scene! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable! Your coloring is fabulous, and I adore the wonderful scene you created! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Love you card. Great image and card design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 12th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am perpetually thought about this, thanks for posting .I am normally hunting for notice.Black Label No This article gets me thinking. put you in my favoritesyou have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/black-label-no/


    ReplyDelete
  6. posts and have placed feedback even much less. Reading through Geniux your pleasant post, will support me to do so sometimesThis article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink bookmark this site? Regards, ReaderSuper-Duper site! I am loving. http://www.healthcaresups.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  7. morality but module ever rise above a cats glossaHey, I think Brain R8 your really on track with this, I cant say I am completely on the same page, but its not really that big of a issue.This story is going to explore that issue in some detail.I just added this web site to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks!I agree, ty for posting this.Keep working, great post! Just what I had to know.I'm having a weird problem I cant subscribe your feed, I'm using google reader fyi.Thank you for the helpful info! I would not have discovered this myself!At this time improvements in could also be seen in a point of contention. http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/

    ReplyDelete