Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten- Lettie

Hello folks...
 Have you been watching the launch of the new Scruffy Little Kitten range over on C&C???? they are from the pen of the talented artist Sharon and her "Scruffy Little Cat" images
Well, I will have a rew makes to share over the next few days, so stay tuned, won't you??
Here is my first girly girly make... "Lettie"


I have used the cute and oh so girly papers from the Cd, and the sentiment from the stamp set. Lettie is coloured with my Spectrums
TN2,3,FS4,5,6,8,GB8,10,EB1,5,DR7,5,CR8,PP5,4,2,CT1,2, IG7 5 3 ,LG3,5,CG4,3,DR3,GB3,TN1,blender



 I have used my flower trio, and leafy flourish dies, finishing with a few pearls and some stickles.
Keep watching the shows for some more adorable inspiration....!
I would like to enter this in...
1.Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes /twist die cuts
2.Creative inspirations - Pastel shades
3.Dream Valley - Anything goes
4.Shabby Tea room - Photo inspiration/in my garden

Thanks for popping by, I will be back later with my weekly Mo Make 
 Hugs xxx


3 comments:

  1. Stunning Lis love these sweet image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, charming and happy card! Beautiful coloring and combination of papers~ So glad you joined us at The Shabby Tea Room~ Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the coloring is fantastic on your card! WOWZERS!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week!!

    ReplyDelete