Pages

Followers

Sunday, 26 July 2015

LOTV Dandelion Clock

Hello my lovelies... I have another weekend post for you today... This is a make for a relative who share's the same birthday as me. We both celebrated another year last Thursday...
She is like me , loves cute fairies and such... so this was the perfect stamp.

 I used the sweet "Dandelion clock" stamp from LOTV .( this was a stamp I bought with the £50 voucher I won) 
The papers are Adrienne Looman "Country girl" . I have used my Pierced frame die to create a shaker card this time, adding a bow from the Die-namics Dainty bow dies, and finishing with the Die'sire Wildflower trio  die, and an LOTV tag sentiment stamp.




So, there you have her... I do love my shaker cards, and the frames make it so easy... 
I would like to enter her in..
1.Pink Gem- Birthday Wishes
2.Inkspirational - Kraft
3.Art by MiRan - Anything goes
4.Chocolate, coffee- Flower in the image


 Thanks for popping by
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the frame around her and the fern leaf and wild flower.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so so pretty hun love,the frame hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just delightful! Totally adorable little shaker card. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #37.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lis-M. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete