Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration- Fairy sweet!

Hey guys! 
It's Tuesday, that can only mean one thing.... My day to share my latest "Mo make" over at Mo's Clubhouse.
Today, I went for a cute and very magical image , "Spring Fairy Aleta" 


She is coloured with my Spectrums
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,GB8,10,EB5,
HB3-1,CR8,Pp5,2,DG3,CG4,3,BG5,3,2,1,TN1,Blender ,pencils 120,111,109,009,91
I have used my new fav dies... Die'sire Edge'ables... "Butterfly Dreams" & "Doily Lattice





I used the gorgeous Jodie Lee Nature Garden papers, added some gems, and lace with pearl trim, finishing with stickles and stardust gel pen.

So, go check out the adorable images over in Mo's store, there's lots of new ones added recently too! You will be glad you did... 
I just need to enter this in..
1.Glitter & Sparkle - Pearls & lace
2.Hiding in my craft room - lots of layers
3.Di's Digi's - Hand coloured image
4.Inspirational - kraft

 Thanks for popping by..
 Hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, the muted shades of the DP's really make her stand out! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lis..love this adorable image and coloured beautifully..love the dies and fabulous design.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mo's images and your coloring is superb! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, lovely card, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful lis.i love the sweet fairy and your colouring and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such a lovely card, and the colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle Sam DT xx

    ReplyDelete