Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

My Mum's Craft Shopinspiration- As cool as you are!

Hello, hello, hello my lovelies.
Time once again for another inspirational post over at MMCS... and I have grabbed a range of goodies, new and old to create this shaker card.


I used the Blueprints 20 die set to create the layers on my base card. Then cut the "Birthday Centrepiece die" out of the middle of the top layer.I stamped on the sentiment and to the back of this I added some acetate, and foam tape. The centre-piece die also comes with dies to cut out you confetti for the shaker, brilliant!!! 
I poured these in the centre with some glitter and adhered to the base. 
I HAD to use my Penguins in Paradise set one more time, and I popped this darling image on the front, after colouring and fussy cutting him out.


I love how it turned out, and the dies made it really easy.Yay! 
 I hope you will check out all the goodies Kitty adds to the shop every day, there really is something for everyone! 
I would now like to enter this in...
1.Lil patch of crafty friends- Anything goes
3.Gem of a challenge - birthday wishes
4.Sweet Stampin' - No designer paper


 Thanks for popping by
 Hugs xxx


6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just so gorgeous, love your whole design. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha just love this. how creative you have been with this. Best, Samara DT for OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lis.adorable image and i love the die cut wording ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely design and an adorable image, a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ "No DP" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lis this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 14th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete