Pages

Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Summer song

Hey guys! Happy weekend!
 I hope the sun is shining where you are, but if not, I have a cheerfully sunny post for you!
There's a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks - "A Summer Song" , so my image choice had to be the new "Wryn floating along"and my all time fav Summer song is "Long hot Summer" by Paul Weller..

I coloured her up with my Spectrums:
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,BT6,5,4,3,TN6,GB6,3,DR7,5,CR8,OR3,1,CT4,,GB10,8,EB7,5,BG5,4,2,EB2b1bCG4,3,IB3,2,1,TB1,2,4,6,PP5,
blender. I teamed her up with the yummy Echo Park "Summer bliss" papers.


I am loving the new MFT Pierced Frame dies, I think they will be a regular feature on my cards (wink) 
So all I need to do is enter this in..
1.Di's Digi's - Hand coloured image
2.Little Claire's - Holidays
3.Crafting with friends - Anything goes
4.Kitty Bee- Summer fun
5.QKR stampede- Swimming  
6.Simply Papercraft - Anything goes 
7.Tiddly Inks - Summer song

 Thanks for popping by... I have a little LOTV to share tomorrow.See you then!
Hugs xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Oh, what a perfect image for our challenge, Lis! Fab coloring. I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Swimming" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and come p0lay again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute card, love it
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Loving how the image is slightly out of the frame. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new fan of your work and your coloring.
    I love that you used the new image for this SUMMER SONG Challenge. I never heard the song before, but I am sure it's fun!
    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge and Good Luck!
    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors Wyrn is sporting on your card...adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab card! I love the flip flop paper behind it! Also a great song choice, I am a huge Paul Weller fan! Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! I love the image and your papers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting-With-Friends! We hope to see you again.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and great song choice! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Tiddly Inks :)
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww totally sweet!!
    Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Summer Fun challenge at Kitty Bee Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is totally adorable! I love this card! Thanks for joining our swimming challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is so vibrant and beautiful, adorable card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks in our "Summer Song" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs.
    http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete