Pages

Followers

Monday, 13 July 2015

Without Words challenge - Blue & Brown

Hey guys!
How are you???
I have a quick make to share as I have been playing with the fab new Die'sire Edge'ables dies.... 
I LOVE them all!!!! 
Since ,I wanted to use some of my new stamps that I won as a prize a short while back, I incorporated the dies and used a "Blue & Brown" theme to my card, and bingo! a perfect fit for the "Without Words" challenge. But looking at it, maybe its too fussy :-/ ??



The papers are from Echo park - Baby boy 2.
"James with butterflies"is coloured with my Spectrums.
GB1,2,8,10,EB3,5,FS6,EB2,TN1
LG3,5,CG4,3,2,Dg3,
OR1,GB3,CT1,TB2,1,PP2,IB1,BT1,blender.




The sentiment is from the "handwritten phrases set", and I created my banner using the fishtail flags die ( die cutting ,then rotating, then cutting the other end)
I would like to enter this in...
1.Without words- Blue & brown (ignore if too fussy girls)
2.Natalie & Amy - Summertime
3.Amuse- Anything goes
4.Great impressions - Favourite stamp
5.Kit & Clowder - Fur
6.Digitally Sweet- Anything goes (digi papers)

 Thanks for joining me today, its always lovely to see you!
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little Bear Lisa and I love your fabulous colouring and shading...

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my, your coloring is amazing--I love how you did the bear. very cute!

    Toni
    Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! This is DARLING! I am in love with your amazing coloring--and I adore the fabulous layering! This is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just adorable! Thanks for joining the fun at Natalie and Amy's challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete