Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration-Ciinderella

Hello my lovelies.... I am dashing in to share my latest Tuesday Mo make  for the Clubhouse.



Its pretty CAS,as I am short on spare time at the moment, and I sure know how poor Cinders feels. I have changed jobs where I work ,and the change of  hours has thrown me. once I get my first week or two outta the way, I am sure things will settle down. 
So Cinderella is pretty monochromatic,( BGR's) and I used the new Egde'abilities die to add the sentiment.
I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
2.Stamp & create - one for the girls
3.Whoopsi Daisy- Make it girly
4.Creative Craft cottage- one for the girls
Thanks for popping by.
Hugs  x

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous card, beautiful image and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering our challenge. At CreativeCraft Cottage with you fabulous card. Unfortunately you are not eligible to enter the draw as you have not linked back to our challenge blog, or become a follower. So sorry but please followe us and and join us again for our next challenge, we would love to see you. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Lis-M, please could you link back to our challenge blog in order to be eligible to be drawn for the prizes. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete