Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration- Clam Diggers

Hello all, here I am again with my usual Mo make for Mo's Clubhouse... 
I loved this "Clam Diggers" image, and found the perfect papers to team it up with, so here it is....



So, the image is coloured up with my Spectrums
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,GB2,8,10,EB1,2,3,5,7,IG6,5,4,BG4,TB1-4.blender.
The papers are from Michele Roos called "Seascape" (all matted & layered on kraft , & distressed), and I finished with a Die-namics "Sea charms" die cut, and a touch of twine & a few pearls and cheesecloth.
This would have been perfect for the current challenge theme of "Anything goes w/optional Something tasty". You still have plenty of time  to enter and all you need is a Mo image :-)

I would like to enter this in...
1.Di's Digi Designs - Use ribbon/lace or twine
2.Scrappers Delights - Anything goes
3.Crafting with friends - Anything goes
4.Fairytale Challenge - Summer holidays

Thanks for popping by.
Big hugs  xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. really beautiful !
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your card is so very pritty and really very summer like! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what an amazing style of coloring! I love it. It looks like a painting. Thanks for showing it for fairytale challenge #124.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is beautiful... your colouring is awesome! Thanks for sharing in Di's Digis Ribbon/Lace/Twine challenge. I hope you can join us in our latest challenge too… it's a nice easy one! Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete