Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration- Valerie in Autumn

Hello my lovelies..
I am popping in today to share my Clubhouse Mo make with you.
Since Summer seems to be fading fast, I can at least enjoy some of the splendid Autumn colours that the time of year brings.




I had to colour up this stunning Autumn image with my Spectrums.
I printed this off in a Feint print to start with , and used
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,CG4,3,2,DG3,TN8,7,6,GB5,3,2,EB3,5,7,2,BG7,5,2,IG10,9,7,5,2,Blender
teaming it up with Autumnal papers, and 3 leaf die cuts.




So , check out the Clubhouse daily for lots of inspiration.
I would like to enter this in the following..
1.Artistic Inspiration - Anything goes
2.Crafty Boots - Fair & Square
3.Petal Lu - Anything goes
4.A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by.
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so sweet and thank you for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge, good luck in draw and hope we see you again..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the image and the background layers. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, the colours you have used look amazing and perfect for autumn. Fab image and the layering looks great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    ReplyDelete