Pages

Followers

Saturday, 15 August 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Paws for thought

Hello my lovelies... Its the weekend and I have a Tiddly make to share. The new challenge over at Tiddly Inks is "Paws for thought" and I had this fab image from the Animals section on the digi page instore.

This is "Hello Pet" and I coloured her up with my Spectrums for a monochrome look in BG1-8




The papers are "Spring fling" from Nancy Rowe Janitz, and I finished witha "Happy" die cut from Mama Elephant. so check out the challenge , you have a few days left. I wonder which critter you will choose??
 I would like to enter this in..
1.Crafting with friends - Anything goes
2.Cut it up - Animals
3.Simply Create Too- Anything goes
4.Sister Act - Anything goes 
5.Simply Papercraft - Anything goes 
6.Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes  
7.Tiddly Inks - Paws for thought

 Thanks for popping by
Hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. So gorgeous.....a fab image & love the layers.
    hugs Jo x

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't you love to have a baby dragon for a pet? Until it grows up, anyway!

    I love your monochromatic card. Thanks for joining us for our Animals challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I'm in love with it! Awesome coloring and beautiful papers! Thank you for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this monochromatic look suits the stamp. Great colour choice. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Your colouring is fantastic and I adore the papers and distressing. I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous card. I love how you've coloured the whole image in monochrome, you can really see your all shading work. This is just perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Tiddly Inks this week and good luck.

    Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!! Love this card; the dragon is perfect for our animal challenge over at Cut It Up!

    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute image and I love the monochromatic coloring. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this monochromatic take on this image! It's superb!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our Paws for Thought challenge!
    Myndi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image and card. Love your color selection. Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW stunning!Great job on my favorite Tiddly stamp ever!Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab coloring, lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along with Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete