Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration...

Hello all!
Time once again for my usual Tuesday Mo make over at the Clubhouse!


As I may have mentioned before... I have a big weekend ahead...eeep!(More at the end of my post)  so this outdoors theme was a perfect fit .


Using the Carta Bella "A Perfect Autumn" papers... this is cutie called "Kite" coloured with my markers...
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,DR7,6,5,BGR4,3,2,1,DG3,CG4,3,TN6,GB3,CG2,1,LG5,4,2,GB10,8,EB5.
2,009,35,91,
I just finished by distressing the papers and adding a few buttons...
I would like to enter in the following challenges...
1.Crafting from the Heart- Anything goes 
2.Incy Wincy - One for the boys
3.Without words - For the boys
4.Great impressions- Trick or Tree-t

So, what's happening this weekend??/
 I am running my firts Half Marathon...yikes!!!!!!!!
Yep, I am running the Great North Run... I am doing it for charity... and as you may have seen on my FB page, I have been fundraising like crazy...
But, If you would like to sponsor me , and help me raise money for Muscular Dystrophy... you can , here on my Just Giving page... 

https://www.justgiving.com/Elisabeth-Murphy

Thanks for taking the time to pop on over.
Hugs xxx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! I LOVE the sweet scene you created--and fabulous patterned papers, too! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis, he's gorgeous hunny! Thanks so much for joining us at Without Words this month. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have colored him up divinely! Great choice of dp too!

    Toni
    Great Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh could this be anymore adorable,Stunning card I just love the papers,. Fabulous colouring too!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words this month we
    do hope that you will try to join us again for next months Challenge

    Hugs and kindest regards
    Bridget WWDT :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe this is such an awesome and cute boy's card Lis! Your coloring is AMAZING and I love your entire layout! Thanks for sharing with us over at Without Words. Good luck and you GO! with that marathon!. WOW!

    Christina Hor
    GDT - Without Words
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete