Pages

Followers

Friday, 18 September 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Don't be square

Hey Guys... Its Friiiiday!!! 
I have a make to share,and I have a new love of A6 sized cards.... and this rather fantastically fits into the latest Tiddly Inks Challenge "Don't be square".




So I printed "Wryn close to my heart" feintly and coloured with my Spectrums.
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,4,GB2,8,10,EB5,7,DR7,6,5,CR8,PP6,5,4,2,IG6,5,3,2,1,GG2,1,Blender
The papers are Echo park "Bundle of Joy 2 " , I LOVE the pinks in these papers...


 I finished with a button & some twine.
I do hope you like her??
 I would like to enter in the following challenges...
1.Tiddly inks - Don't be square
2.Crafty Girls  Creations - Anything goes
3.In the Pink - For a friend
4.Give a crafter a cookie- Photo Inspiration
Thanks for dropping in.
 Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! And your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the colouring of this sweet little stamp is amazing, love the colours of this card and the lay-out. Fabby card you made. Thank you so much for joining us at our no squares allowed challenge at Tiddly Inks and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your colouring and I think this card is fab. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeeeeeeep this is so gorgeous Lis! I absolutely love it.
    Thank you so much for not being square and playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! I love it! It's so delicate! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and I love your choice of papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloration! Love the depth of color. Thanks so much for joining in the Tiddly Inks Challenge :)
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous coloring skills you have!! You've done such a great job! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks for our Don't Be Square challenge! xxx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card! Love it! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Challenge! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and your colouring is just amazing! Love it! Thanks for joining in the In The Pink Friend Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete