Pages

Followers

Saturday, 3 October 2015

Catch the bug- challenge - Anything goes!!!!

Hey guys... I am back again to share another make , this time its my hubby's birthday card, and I could not resist using this cheeky image from bugaboo!
I have been a little quiet as we had a wee break away to celebrate his birthday, and fabulous it was too! 



these "Rough and tumble" papers from Carta Bella were the perfect match...
Thids is "Gus Birthday- Recount".. and he is coloured with my Spectrums.
I fussy cut him out and mounted onto black card cutting him out again.He was popped onto 3d tape and I added the sentiment that comes with.
I just want to enter this in the following challenges..
1. Bugaboo Challenge - Anything goes
2.Crafting with friends - Anything goes
3.Simply Papercraft - Anything goes
4.Crafting with an Attitude- Anything goes
5. Cute card Thursday - Masculine
6. creative Knockouts- Lots of layers

 Thanks for popping by..
hugs xxx 





5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, love this!
    Many thanks for joining in our Masculine Challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card love the fun image and sentiments-great B.papers--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faithful old Gus is always good for a laugh and makes a great card for a man. I love your card with all its extra sentiments and I am sure your husband loved it!
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Please join us again soon. Good luck in the prize draw.
    love
    Jen L
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love Gus! :) Thanks so much for joining us all at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will be back to play along with us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with Gus for a birthday! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Anything Goes challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week for our Fall Theme challenge that starts today!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete