Pages

Followers

Saturday, 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween!!! - Penguin Willie the Wizard

Hey guys!!! Its Halloween!!! 
Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Halloween??? lol 
I saw this cute penguin, and I have a family member that LOVES Penguins, so I needed no more of an excuse!!
 Once again , I have used the Designs by Dani Ghouls night out papers... and coloured Wizard Willie with my Spectrums


IG9,8,6,4,3,DG3,CG4,3,CT2,LY1,2,3GB2,3,TN7,6,BG8,6,5,4,3,GGR3,2,1,BGR3,2,blender


BUT, can you see that delish background??? Yep, its Sparkle pens. 



So , I am wishing you a spooktacular Halloween! Have a ghoulishly good one.
I am entering this in...
1.Craft Rocket - Spooky
2.Creative Knockouts - Halloween
3.Dragons Lair- Halloween
4.Morgans Art World - Halloween
5.Kitty Bee - Halloween
6.Paradise of Stamps - Halloween or Fall

Thanks for popping by
 Hugs xxx


8 comments:

  1. OMG! What a super cute Halloween Card. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am glad you shared at Craft Rocket Challenges////// Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Halloween card. This penguin would be perfect for a friend of mine, too! Thanks for playing with our Halloween Challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Hugs, Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened to see a CUTE penguin image all dressed for Halloween in the entries, so I had to stop by for a closer look!! :) WOW!! Such amazing coloring and what a cutie pie he is!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, he is such a cutie! I wonder what spell he will use :) your card is very, very sweet, I'm glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so so cute Jacqui DLD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is so cute, thanks for taking part in the dragons lair challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that little duck. Love it!

    So glad you joined us at Morgan's Art World.

    ReplyDelete