Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration - Hobson on Halloween.

Hello my lovelies.... A tad late on my post today. Constantly playing catch up this week, lol.
Anyhooooo... Here is my post for my Clubhouse Inspiration.


This is "Hobson at Halloween" , he is sooo cute , I just had to bring him to life with my Spectrums
DG3.CG4,3,DG5,4,IG6,TN7,6,GB3,2,BG6,OR2,1,BGR4,3,2,1,LV2,1,Blender




The papers are designs by Dani "Ghouls night out" 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Doodlepantry - Any digi goes
2.Deep Ocean - Halloween 
3.Inky chicks - Halloween
4.Aurora Wings - Day of the Dead 
5.Dream Valley -Halloween 
6.Get Creative - Halloween


Thanks for popping by
 Hugs xxxx





5 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kooky image and the coloring is perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Get Creative Challenges no. 26, Use Halloween colors.
    Join us again soon.
    Erica (Get Creative Challenges DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing. Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges!

    Camille - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hobson, you've got to love him - great work Lis xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! He's adorable and positively GLOWS! Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete