Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration- Jingle Bells

Hellllo my lovelies!!!
 Another Mo make for you today, as its my turn over at the Clubhouse to post.
This may come as a shock, but this is my first Christmas make this year... I really need to get moving...!!!





This is "Jingle Bells" .. paired up with fab Echo park papers, and coloured with my Spectrums..
FS4,5,6,8,TN2,3,BT7,6,5,4,2,IG2,3,5,6,9,DG3,CG4,3,1,GB6,TN7,DR7,6,5,3,GB10,8,EB2,pencils 91,91,009,004,002,35,100
IB1,blender

The sentiment is created on the PC and cut out with a ticket die from one of my MFT Blueprints die sets. 
Just a simple LO really, the image is all that you need. I hope you like them..
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Aurora Wings - Anything goes 
2.Crafting form the Heart - Anything goes
3.A Snowflakes Promise- Anything goes
4.Doodlepantry- Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by today.
Hugs xxxx

2 comments:

  1. lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVE her your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC#10 hope to see you next month. Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete