Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Mo's Clubhouse inspiration- Witches Trick

Hey Guys!! 
Happy Tuesday... that means.. you guessed it!!! Time for my latest Mo make over at the Clubhouse... 
You all know I LOVE Halloween, right???
 So, I needed no excuse to colour this one up.



This is "Witches Trick" , (printed on Neenah)and I coloured her with my Spectrums... and then teamed her up with some fabby Halloween papers... 



I will be back to link her to some challenges. Must dash to work.
1. Dream Valley - Halloween 
2.Get Creative- Halloween 
3.Whimsy Inspiration - A.G or Halloween  
4.Artistic Inspirations- AG or Halloween
 Have a great day!!
 Hugs 
Lis-M xxx

5 comments:

  1. boy she's a scary one lol love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lis! I love the image you've used and you've coloured it beautifully
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love this lis.the image is fantastic and your colouring and papers are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween image. Thanks for playing along with us at Get Creative. Good luck. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete