Pages

Followers

Monday, 26 October 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration - Winter Alpaca

Hello my lovelies... Monday once again... and a late post !!
I just wanted to share my inspiration for my latest make over on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog...



I love, love, love this mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn called "Winter Alpaca", and I created a tag using the MFT Die-namics Tag Builder 1... I stamped out the sentiment from the stamp set, and fussy cut the Alpaca out, popping him and the wording onto the tag 3d'd. The papers are Nitwits "Winter Wishes" ..
 so, being late and all, I would like to just quickly enter this in...
1.613Avenue Create - Anything goes 
2.Lil patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
3.Hiding in my Craft Room - Any holiday 
4.Brown Sugar - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping by
 Hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the big snowflake and the way the sentiment works across the tag. It's so nice of you to pay us a visit at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tag, thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Good luck,
    Giada DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tag, love the way you put the sentiment, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    brownsugarchallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet tag. Thanks for joining us at LPCF.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete