Pages

Followers

Monday, 5 October 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration.

hello my lovelies... Its great to be back creating for my Mum's Craft Shop again... so I wasted no time in grabbing my latest must have from the last MFT release..."London Mouse



I used the "Union Jack" digi papers, stamped out , coloured and fussy cut some of those super cute images... I 3d'd them on , and added a sentiment cut out with the speech bubble from the Mama Elephant "Photo Fun" die set.
super cute, super easy...
 Check out all the goodies over at MMCS, and keep you eyes peeled for all the latest arrivals..
 I would like to enter this in...
1. 2 Creative Chicks- Anything goes
2.Crafty Hazlenut's Patterned paper- Anything goes 
3.613 Avenue create - Anything goes
4.Sisters of Craft - Anything goes 

Thanks for popping by
hugs xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great travel theme for your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete