Pages

Followers

Monday, 12 October 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop - Mon Cheri

Hello and happy Monday!!
 to kick off the week , I am sharing another inspirational card fro My Mum's Craft Shop.
I had to get this Mon Cheri stamp set , it is sooo girly!! I LOVE it!!! 

I used the Adrienne Looman "Country girl" papers , and die cut the "Birthday centre piece" die, making a shaker card. I love shaker cards , don't you???
 then I stamped and coloured , and fussy cut the girl from the Mon Cheri stamp set, popping her on top. I added a sentiment to finish.. 





I love the way it turned out 
I would like to enter it in...
1.World of lacy Sunshine- Anything goes
2.Penny Black 7 More - Warm fall colours
3.Gem of a challenge - Spots &/or stripes
4.Crafting with friends - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely background, sweet colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love your design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with friends this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at color your world at lacy sunshine. Good luck
    Caroline senior ct

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! So pretty!
    Thanks for joining us over at Color Your World by Lacy Sunshine
    Hugs
    Sandra (Senior DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete