Pages

Followers

Saturday, 10 October 2015

Saturated Canary - Frankenbatty

Hellllo my lovelies...
Have I ever told you how much I LOVE October... not only the lush Autumn colours but Halloween.. I adore Halloween!!!!! 
So, when I won a prize draw over on Instagram and got this fab Halloween image , I had to colour her up.


I grabbed these fab paper over at Snap Click Supply... these are 
Designs by Dani "Ghouls night out" . the image is "Frankenbatty", and I coloured her up with my Spectrums.
GG5,4,3,
IG4,6,8,10, black,DG1,2,LG1,2,3,BGR3,2,1,CG4,3,pencils 44,56 Blender
All I need to do now is enter her in the following challenges
1.Crafty Calendar- Halloween
2.Dragon's Lair- Halloween
3.Creative Corner- Halloween
4.DRS Designs- Spooky or Cutesy
5.Crafty girls Creations - Anything goes
6.Crafts and Me- Halloween

Thanks for popping by.
 hugs xxx







4 comments:

  1. Love these images - such fun. Great colouring too! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image but I think your coloring makes it even better - totally fab job on this card. Thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and I love the skin tone - really made me smile! I was that colour once when I went on a half hour fishing trip - eeew! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Halloween) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is wonderful and what a great image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete