Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration - Frank

Hello my lovelies....
I am up and sharing my latest Mo make over at the Clubhouse today... 
This is "Frank

Drawing inspiration from the lovely Daria, this is my take on an acetate card . I used  in the back ground, and coloured "Frank" up with my Spectrums..

LG3,4,5,DG3,2,CG4,3,056,046,IG9,6,5,4,2,TN6,GB3,LY3,CT2,
BGR5,4,3,2,HB3,2,1,GG3,2,1,BG5,4,blender


I used droplets of blender ink on my  background on the "Old house" to create the spooky effect.


The papers (again, I know) are Ghouls Night Out, the sentiment is pc made, and the drippy effect is from a MS punch.
Made this with my step-son in mind as he has just bought a place of his own.
So, I'd just like to enter this in...
1.ABC Challenge - U for Unlimited
2.Creatalicious- Guys/Male theme
3.Sisters of Craft - Anything goes
4.Quirky Crafts- Quirky Halloween or Autumn colours

Thanks  for popping on by.
Have a great week
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. I just love this card!!! The layout is great and I especially like the acetate front and the colouring! Thank you for joining in with the ‘Guys/Male themed cards’ challenge at Creatalicious Challenges. Mia – DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Wauw,awesome card.Stunning. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creatalicious Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card - thanks for joining our U is Unlimited challege at ABC Challenges.. Stamping hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great Halloween card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "guys - male themed cards” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete