Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration- Santa's Little Helper

Hello Mo fans... welcome to my Tuesday post for the Clubhouse!!!
Time, I think, to get into the swing of Christmas makes... so I coloured up "Santa's little helper"....




I used the First Edition Gilded Winter, and coloured this lil chap up in the same mono shades.
BG8,6,5,3,2,TN2,1,EB2,1,Blender

The die cuts are in the most gorgeous gold glitter paper, that I bought from The Papercraft Shop. I used the Joy! Winter snowflakes and MemoryBox Frostyville Wreath, finishing with gems from my fab new "EasyCrystal" and a LOTV Xmas tag.




I added shabby White Frantage around the image, and matted my layers onto gold mirri card. 
I hope you can grab inspiration everyday over at the Clubhouse to get those Christmas makes all finished.
I would like to enter this in..
1.Snowflakes Promise - Anything Xmas goes
2.Going Grey w/scrap creations - Make it sparkle
3.Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
4.Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
5.Craft your passion - Anything goes
6.Art by Miran - Anything goes
 Thanks for popping by.
Have a fun day crafting!
Hugs xx


5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Would you look at that! stunning hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.Just love the colouring to match the papers and the added sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet monochromatic card. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #45.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete