Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration- Skating

Hello Mo fans....
 Tuesday comes round so scarily fast, doesn't it??? 
So, its time once again to share my latest Mo make over at the Clubhouse.
So, to follow on from last weeks acetate card , inspired by Daria, I wanted to use up my remaining acetate, and make a Christmas creation.




This is "Skating" coloured with my Spectrum markers, and Sparkle pens.

FS4,5,6,8TN2,3,6,IG6,4,3,1,BG8,6,4,DG3,CG4,3,DR7,5,4,GB10,8,7,1,EB2,BGR2.Crystal clear & Red berry

I coloured the image up, fussy cutting it out, and using  glue gel to pop it on the card front. I also used the fabulous "Edge'ables Christmas garden" die to add the glittery background
I hope you like her. Christmas makes are going to be sooo sparkly this year, with these fab new pens..
 I would like to enter this in...
1.Christmas  card challenge - Anything goes
2.Come and get it - Lots of Sparkle
3.Glitter & Sparkle - Use some red
4.Glory of Christmas - Glitter &/or shine
5.Crafty Hazelnuts Xmas- bright sparkly colours
6.Graph-it challenge - Xmas sparkle

Thanks for popping by .



2 comments:

  1. Fab card Lis, love the touch of sparkle. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Lisa..love the acetate front with the fabulous image coloured beautifully..gorgeous sparkle too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete