Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration- Wishing for snow.

Hello my lovelies... Tuesday has whizzed around once again and I am here to share my latest Mo make for the Clubhouse.
So, with the inclement weather, I thought I would colour up this .... 



 This is "Wishing for snow", I have coloured her up with my Spectrums and Sparkle pens...
FS4,5,6,TN2,3,IG6,DG3,CG4,3,DR7,5,4,CR8,BT6,5,4,3,EB5,GB10,9,8,2,IG4,2,BG6,4,2,BT2,1,blender  Sparkle pens: Crystal Clear, Rose red.



The papers are...Echo Park "Winterpark"
 and I used the Joy! (Noor) Ice crystal dies large & Medium, ,and the new Crafter's Companion create a card die "Beatrice"  
check out the fab inspiration every day in the clubhouse, and get those Christmas cards organised...
I would like to enter this in...
1.Christmas card challenges - anything winter/ Christmas
2.Crafty Calendar- Sparkle , bling & embellish.
3.Scrappers delights- Anything goes
4.Brown Sugar- Anything goes

Thanks for popping by.
Hugs xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi,


    What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BSC
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis - what a stunning card! Love that image & the colouring is fantastic. Great how you have used the frilly edges & snowflakes. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is stunning!! Your coloring is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a superb creation!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this month and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx
    www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

    ReplyDelete