Pages

Followers

Monday, 16 November 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Merry ChristMoose!

Hey all!
It's Monday, and time to kick off the start of another crafty week!
I do hope you managed to grab some goodies from the latest release of the new MFT goodies over at My Mum's Craft Shop.?? 
I could not resist the new "Merry Christmoose" set 


I used some older Carta Bella papers "So this is Christmas" , the Wonky Windows die set to create the aperture. I coloured the little fella from the Merry Christmoose set with my Spectrums. I adde sparkle to his hat with the new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen Crystal Clear.
The sentiment also comes from this set, and I used the belt part from the Santa Suit die set to stamp it on.the little bell comes from the Santa's Elves stamp set.
check out all the new goodies arriving over at MMCS , and treat yourself... after all it is nearly Christmas.
I would like to enter this in...
1.Penny black & More - Anything Christmas
2.Gem of a challenge - Christmas Critters
3.Christmas Stampin' all year long- Christmas 
4.C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas

Thanks for popping by.
hugs xx


5 comments:

  1. oh, how cute! the moose looks adorable in the wonky window! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweet. I love your choice of papers, they compliment Moose so wonderfully. Thanks you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation for our Christmas theme Lis, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us @ CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete