Pages

Followers

Monday, 30 November 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Moose wonderful time of the year.

Hello my lovelies... Monday again, sigh...
Not to worry though, I have a super fun make to share for my inspirational post over at MMCS.

I used some older Xmas papers, and Kraft card stock. I created a window shaker card with my Wonky Windows die, using gold glitter card for the frame.
I coloured up the cute Moose form the "Merry Christmoose" stamp set, and 3d'd him onto the from, finishing with a sentiment from the same set.
I would like to enter this in..
1.Gem of a challenge - Christmas song (Most wonderful time of the year)
2.Hiding in my craft room- Any holiday (Christmas)
3.Sweet stamping- Sparkle & shine
4.Craft for the Craic- glittery

Thanks for popping by.
Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your super cute Moose and the fab sentiment too! Thanks for joining our Sparkle and Shine challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week, don't forget to check back to see if you're our winner on Sunday, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, LOL, that sentiment is SO cute!! Love that sweet moose with his lovely hot cuppa too. Gorgeous Christmas card. So fun and so perfect for our big birthday 'Sparkle & Shine' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us and we look forward to you playing along again soon. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete