Pages

Followers

Monday, 9 November 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration -Santa's Suit

Hello my lovelies... My, its Monday already!!??
 I just wanted to share my latest make for My Mum's Craft Shop, using the fabby Mft die set "Santa's Suit



I used pearlescent red card, with black and gold for the belt, and white for the seams and collars. It fits a A6 card perfectly, and would be awesome on a gift bag. I am gonna try glitter card next. 
The sentiment is Paper Smooches "Christmas Words". 
So, I would like to enter this in...
1.Crafting with friends - Anything goes
2.Simply Papercraft - Anything goes
3.Crafty Girls Creations- Anything goes
4.Creative Moments - Anything goes

Thanks for popping by.
Have a great week!
Lis-M xx

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lis. I love the clever fun design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Santa suit. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, love this clever card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft, hope to see you for our next challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete