Pages

Followers

Friday, 27 November 2015

Teddy Bea "Star Wrap"

Hello Crafty peeps....
 I am so thrilled to see that Teddy Bo is back in the crafty world.. and Gayle has been busy,busy,busy! I LOVE the new Teddies... 



This is Teddy Bea "Star Wrap".... 
I used my Carta Bella "So, this is Christmas " papers, and coloured Bea up with my Spectrums and Sparkle pens... 


GB8,9,10,2,EB2,BG6,IG6,DR7,6,5,CR8,DG4,3,CG4,3,2,DG1,LG2,IG5,3,2,TN6,BG3,2,CT2,BG3,2,GG2,blender, Sparkle pens Crystal clear , Red berry, Moonlight.



The sentiment is pc generated, and I finished with a glittery star. 
I would like to enter this in...
1.Aud sentiments - Anything goes w/sentiment
2.Crafting with attitude - Anything goes
3.Craft Rocket - add a sentiment
4.Crafting by designs - get ready for Xmas
5.Fab n Funky - Xmas
6.Paper Shelter - Xmas card

Thanks for popping on in today. Its always lovely to see you !!
Hugs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely fun colors this is a sweet card tfS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colouring, he's adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image and gorgeous paper combo. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our Christmas challenge this week at Fab ‘n’ Funky. So glad you could join us and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x F’n’F DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Atitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for telling us that Teddy Bo are back I had no idea. This is a gorgeous card and I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Challenge hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete