Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration - North Pole Employee

Hello my lovelies... Back as promised with my latest Mo make over at the Clubhouse.
I adore these cute "North pole Employees" images, and had to get one coloured up!!!



I used some older LOTV paper pads, and the fab Crafters Companion Die'sire Snowflake die . The "North Pole Employee " is coloured with my Spectrum Noirs, the sentiment is from my MFT Santa's Elves stamp set
I am pretty much winding up on the Christmas makes, but hopefully will have one or two more to share with you... 
I would like to enter this one in...
1.Come & get it - Christmas 
2.corrosive Challenge - Merry Christmas 
3.That Craft Place- Christmas
4.Crafty Friends -Christmas
Thanks for popping by...
Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete