Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Mo's Clubhouse Inspiration- Season's Greetings

Good day to you Mo fans. Time once again to share my latest Mo make over at the Clubhouse.
Since the big day is hurtling towards us, I thought I'd create a CAS Xmas make.



 This is "Seasons Greetings" coloured with my Spectrums and Sparkle pens...
IG6DR7,6,4,DG4,3,CG4,3,IG4,2,1,Gb10,8,IB2,1,BT2,1,TB2,3,Blender.
Sparkle pens Crystal clear& Moonstone.
the papers are older "So this is Christmas from Echo Park.




I struggle to catch all the dreamy glitter from these pens, but they are FABULOUS!!!!! 
I added the Paper Smooches Christmas words die cuts to finish, attaching them with my Stick-It
Quick & easy!! 
I would like to enter this in..
1.Christmas Stampin' all year long - Xmas
2.Graph-It colour challenge - Christmas
3.Creative Knockouts - Festive fun
4.Time to craft - Let it snow

 Thanks for popping by. xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the vivid colors you used for this image. The black mats really make the colors pop.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Festive Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolument adorable Lis, j'adore ce tampon et ton coloriage est top, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, and such gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Christmas colours challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those bold colors! Love your card a lot, Lis... :)
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete