Pages

Followers

Monday, 14 December 2015

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration - Adorable Elelphants

Hello and happy Monday crafty peeps! 
Today its my turn to post over at MMCS blog,I was just bursting to share the new "Adorable Elephants" stamps from MFT!!!! 


I used the MFt dienamics Bluprints 20 for the base, adding the gorgeous new "Watercolor stripes" stamp for background. I LOVE the stamp and can see me using it a lot!! 




 I used the "Instaframe die" to create the shaker element on the card,and added the word Baby from the Bright light alphabet set. I finished by adding gems using the snazzy new Easy Crystal .
So, do check out the store and grab your goodies... they will sell out quickly . 
 I would like to enter this in....
1.Great Impressions - Anything goes
2.Creative Craft Cottage - Anything goes
3.Penny's Paper crafty - Anything goes
4.Lil Patch of Crafty friends - Anything goes
5.Penny Black - Anything goes with a stamp
6.Crafty Catz - Sparkle & shine
Thanks  for popping by... I will be back tomorrow  with my latest Mo make 
Hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining the challenge of Creative Craft Cottage.
    Have a nice day.
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby shaker card, love the cute elephant. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely darling shaker card! I LOVE the sweet image--and your clean design is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly cute and adorable card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet baby card and I love the frame die as a shaker element.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I like shaker cards! Awesome job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete