Pages

Followers

Friday, 15 January 2016

Get Your Jolly On- Papercraft Shelter

I won this fab images from The Paper  Shelter on a challenge before Christmas, but I was soooo busy , I did not get chance to blog most of my Xmas makes.... 
So, this is one of them.... 


Just a quick A6 card base, and remnants of  Xmas papers . Simple stories, I think....
The images is from the "Giraffes on holidays" set
He is coloured with my Spectrums.
IG6,5,DR7,5,4,BG5,3,TN2,3,6,9GB3,8,9,10,TB1,GG1,2,blender
I added the fur detail with my Posca pen.

I would like to enter this in the following
1.Crafting with attitude- Anything goes
2.Chrimbo Crackers - Anything goes
3.MAWTT- Spots N dots
4.ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything goes

 Thanks for popping on by.
Hugs 
Lis-M x

4 comments:

  1. He is fabulous Lisa and coloured perfectly..what a great card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and funny card! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card - love it!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas giraffe - awesome - but I love your sentiment. Cracks me up! Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT for the dots and spots challenge this week. x Jessie

    ReplyDelete