Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

My, my my... my lovely crafty peeps... tis the first of January already... where have I been???? 
the festive season is truly a whirlwind, and I have had some fabulous family time... 
time now to get caught up, and I have one or two festive makes still to share.
 Up first is this, as I won some fabulous images from Bugaboo last year... and here is something I made earlier!!!! 



This is one of the fabulous Sunbonnets  called "Christmas Stuff " that I made for a "sewing loving"relative. I coloured her with Spectrums...

 The papers are Echo Park "The story of Christmas" 
 I would like to enter this in a few challenges....
1.4 crafty chicks - Anything goes
2.li patch of Crafty friends- Anything goes
3.Moo Mania_ Anything goes
4.Crafty Addicts - Anything goes
  Thanks for popping by...
 Happy New Year, to you all!
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at The Crafty Addicts, love your colouring - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sewing and the image of course is super sweet. I like all the colors you used. Nicely done. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete